5/9/12

Abigail Ahern's Place.

I have always loved The Selby ever since I found out about its existence a couple years ago. I especially love that the homes they feature are mostly up to par (if it doesn't exceed it) with how I would've wanted my own place to be like, when I get one.

Mix and match furniture, high ceilings, and a view overlooking a stunning private backyard slash garden? 
Yes please.

Ugh, I can't tell you how much I love the statement lighting she owns. I'm having a hard time finding the statement-making source of light for my future bedroom, and to be honest, both of the above would be perfect. Mostly because I'm not very keen on the traditional-looking chandeliers (or chandeliers, period, well not for my bedroom anyways).

Its always better to have an actual bookcase, but when you can't have one; what better than a ceiling high wallpaper that gives you that illusion, but without the need of occasional dusting. And quirky knobs to hang your bags, etc on. 

Mad love, baby. Mad love.


( Source )

No comments:

Post a Comment